Radio Free Tobias: Constant Columbus Battle of the Bands

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Constant Columbus Battle of the Bands

Founded by a couple of gentlemen I know almost nothing about (other than that they both live in Columbus) started the Constant Columbus Podcast a few months back. It was similar to what I wanted to do with my first few podcasts, except they put more time into it, essentially.

Well, most of the entries are in, although the deadline is today (Saturday) so there will probably be a few last minute submission creeping in.

While not everything is my cup of tea (there's a R&B Jesus song and an "emo" song, among other things), the one thing I can definitely say I am impressed with is the variety of music that there is in Columbus. For a relatively small city, Columbus has several different thriving music scenes. Go over and give it a listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home