Radio Free Tobias: Introductory Things

Friday, September 16, 2005

Introductory Things

Well, here I am making my first blog post. Sure I've had a lot of other blog-type experience, but the hour is at hand. A new sun is rising in the east.

And this time it's not Japan.

Welcome to Radio Free Tobias and I would like to first of all repudiate any complaints about the 'x' in the URL. It simply had to be done. I'm sorry if it's too xemox and I'm also sorry if it's not xemox enough.

This is set to be the beginning of a great thing. Hopefully I will be able to dedicate ample time to it. For the time being, I am a college student at Otterbein and am currently dealing with how to most effectively use my time.

I intend to post political opinions, music and/or concert and/or movie reviews. Possibly books (although I don't think I'm happening enough for that). In addition, I may be talking about things that generally interest me (like vitamins).

I'm going to unceremoniously start this off in hopes of actually having a respectable amount of content at the time of its unvailing.

All journalists have to start somewhere. Maybe I'll create some sort of national scandal. Maybe I'll be the finger on the pulse of society. Maybe I'll be just another digital blip on the internet super-pasture.

Full circle, ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home