Radio Free Tobias: Interview with Steev Richter

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Interview with Steev Richter


About a month ago, I sat down with Masnfield piano playing & singing musician Steev Richter in a coffee shop. He was accompanied by friend and bandmate The Skooder, who was wearing pajamas. I didn't use the interview because it was too hard to make out with the blues music playing in the background. The next time I saw them together, they were performing, and Steev was wearing The Skooder's pajamas, interestingly enough. I don't remember what The Skooder was wearing.

Anyways, I did a new, better, faster, stronger interview with Steev recently.

Steev Richter interview: 2.0

Here is an interesting excerpt:

What are some things you've heard said about your music?

I've heard that it's sappy chick piano BS pop music, but I think I'm the one that said it.

Steev Richter's Myspace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home