Radio Free Tobias: More Radio Free Photos

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

More Radio Free Photos

Once again, I bring you the inside look at Radio Free Tobias. On tonight's program, I died and we changed our name to "Andrew Tobias and the Radio Free 5."


This is Andrew doing his job. As in, being witty and intelligent and discussing music over the airwaves.


This is Mallory doing her job, which is discouraging horseplay and making sure we stay as serious and commited as possible during our time on air.


This is Mallory eating the ribbon we awarded her for being a "Dancing Star." Sometimes I think we should bring snacks into the studio so that things like this do not happen.



This is Andrew demonstrating his Tainted Love for us. I was so impressed that I seriously considered declaring him a "dancing star" as well.

So once again, Radio Free Tobias remains awesome. I hope that this photopost only furhter proves this fact.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Tobias has an amish beard.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home