Radio Free Tobias: Hibernation

Monday, October 10, 2005

Hibernation

So it's been awhile. It seems RFT has fallen somewhat dormant... or in fact hasn't really ever taken off at all. Consider this as a stage in its lifecycle. I still haven't made this public in any way, except through people I really know personally.

My goal is originally to have this blog integrate into the network of music blogs and have mine be a somewhat more accessible version of DW sites and related subsidaries. Consider this to be a true representation of college rock. I AM NOT A HIPSTER, I am a college student. Therefore making my existence somewhat less ridiculous.

Anyways, I have a podcast up now and should have a new template in the near future. I hope to have accompanying pictures relatively soon also.

I picked up a ton of CD's at Used Kids. I think I will review one soon. I shall be seeking out a concert soon, also.

RFT-faithful, have temperance! The day of reckoning is nigh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

those are all spambots. kill them.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home