Radio Free Tobias: Interview with Eric from Tiara

Monday, October 24, 2005

Interview with Eric from Tiara


It's no secret that RFT quoted Eric Rottmayer in my review of Tiara's new album.

Recently, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Eric in a Columbus Starbucks and asked him a few questions.

Also, the CD release party on Friday at Little Brother's was great. I made some humorous observations in the crowd, and enjoyed The Receiver's set a great deal.

I also was able to fufill a scene-kid cliche by sitting in the corner with my notebook for the majority of the show.

How I suffer for my blog. Hopefully some day I can graduate to a scene-man/hipster cliche.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no you can't.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Kerry_Ann_Rules said...

Today I was listening to woxy.com and I heard both Harvey Danger AND Tiara. Both of which made me think solely of this blog. Way to be, dude, way to be.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home