Radio Free Tobias: Gold "Give Up" Record on sale on Ebay.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Gold "Give Up" Record on sale on Ebay.



Stereogum posted this. I'll give credit where credit is due. I think 80% of bloggery involves reposting.

There is a "Give Up" (the Postal Service) Gold Record on sale at Ebay. This probably gets the illustrious Tobias Personal Choice Award for best Ebay description.

As you can see the record is in mint condition. Usually these things have lots of scratches from razor blades and things like that. Don’t get me wrong, I like partying, but I also have an Iron Maiden mirror that I got at the fair a few years ago.

That's jaded indie-promoter gold!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

got the new issue of Time today and was disappointed to see that RFT wasn't on its list of the Top 20 Music Sites. your thoughts?

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home