Radio Free Tobias: Stappwatch: 2005

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Stappwatch: 2005


I've gotten quite a bit of hits from people searching for hot info about the 311-Scott Stapp tiff. So, I'll dip my hand into the honey jar again.

Much-maligned former Creed lead singer Scott Stapp gave a sob story to CNN.com about his reasons for leaving Creed.

Part of the problem, he realized, was his giving nature. Stapp would do whatever it took to keep his bandmates happy.

"When I would be really sick and we had shows to do, I would do anything, let them inject me with whatever, just to take one for the team," he says.


The only thing I have to ask: what kind of self-respecting journalist would choose to paraphrase the section where Stapp had his 'realization' about his 'giving nature'. Pfft.

Makes for some entertaining reading.

PS: This blog will hereby be switching to an all-Scott Stapp format.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home