Radio Free Tobias: Bullet Jones rolls out the "jambulance"

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bullet Jones rolls out the "jambulance"



This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard of. Well, that's not true at all, but...I can only shake my head and try to think of something funny to say. And it's not coming. Maybe this is why the Done Waiting people, usually quick with their acerbic wit, haven't really let go with the zingers yet.

I guess give Bullet Jones credit for trying...I think one of them dated the girl from my girlfriend's dorm who would always have her alarm clock go off for about three hours before somebody finally realized her door was unlocked, waded through a mountain of trash, and turned it off themselves. You know what kind of girl I'm taking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home