Radio Free Tobias: Considering filing a restraining order...

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Considering filing a restraining order...

I'm totally getting burned out on We Are Scientists and I haven't even heard their new release yet!

They had an advertisement on my audio scrabbler station! I didn't even notice Audioscrabbler did ads! But there they were!

I picture this marketing effort to be very similar to Hitler's "Operation Barbarossa".

Speaking on behalf of my demographic, I feel violated.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i might go see the we are scientists in cleveland on tuesday. as long as their UNSTOPPABLE HYPE MACHINE hasn't resulted in a sellout. because i refuse to purchase tickets in advance. i'll give you a full report. hopefully they hold kitties in front of their faces for the whole show.

=^.^=

DBTH!

-Al

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home