Radio Free Tobias: Lookout Records moves out...

Friday, January 13, 2006

Lookout Records moves out...

Lookout Records, reeling after Green Day-Gate was forced to move out of their building and sell it.

Lookout currently houses bands like Ted Leo & The Pharmacists, Communique, Oranges Band, & Hockey Night.

Here's what the despondent president of Lookout Chris Appelgrenhad to say about it:

I don't know if this part should still be called "from the Prez" anymore. I think that "Letter From Chris" might be a bit more appropriate. As you all know we've scaled down operations over here pretty significantly so while I have retained my title of president, I don't preside over anyone and basically am just Chris....

Not band-related exactly, I am writing this now surrounded by boxes. Lookout Records is moving out of the building in South Berkeley that has been our home for the last five and half years.


They didn't mention where they moved.. hopefully it wasn't into Chris's parents' house or anything.

Here's to hoping they get their act together and make some money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home