Radio Free Tobias: Eric Metronome on USA Today online

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Eric Metronome on USA Today online

Yeah yeah I know I haven't updated in awhile. I will never get regular readers. Something the internet is supposed to offer is immediate journalism, multiple updates a day. Hopefully this will happen someday. Hopefully there is enough music news that I feel merits multiple updates.

That's right, blame the world, not my own personal distractions/apathy.

Anyway, Mr. Metronome of Tiara/Sunken Treasure Records got a little plug on the USA Today online Pop blog.

It's a quick, stupid little blurb, but it's a blurb! Congratulations, Eric. It's only a matter of time when you do gimmicky/ambitious things that people notice.

- Each week this year, Ohio singer/songwriter Eric Metronome has been posting a new cover song on his website. This week's cover is a version of Pat Benatar's Invincible, and it's actually pretty good! Thanks to Pop reader Tim A. for the tip.


I won't even bother. Sheesh.

See for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home