Radio Free Tobias: Sarah Harmer - I'm a Mountain

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Sarah Harmer - I'm a Mountain


I just got my SUPER CANADIAN IMPORT Sarah Harmer (former Juno Award winner) CD. I should post a review soon, probably next Monday or so.

It's currently available in Canada only - the release date in the States is February 7th... so it will be available non-import soon.

However, you can buy them new from the Amazon.com marketplace. I got mine there for about $13.

As has recently been made public, I am gay for Sarah Harmer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Ha!
I tricked you into revealing your secret! I never actally went public with news of your Sarah Harmer gayitude!
I am like the puppet master directing your actions with my slightest whim!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home